We work on automated installations: study and simulation, offline programming and on-site commissioning.
All our services
- Robotics studies and simulation
- Offline robot programming
- Commissioning of robots and equipments
- Online robot programming
- Robot calibration (car frame definition)
- Robotics standard development
- Robotic installation optimazation
- Technical assistance
- Getting started peri robotic devices
- Project management
- Management and site supervision
Our activities hinge on two poles:
Engineering and Design Office
It is involved from the pre-project phase to the virtual validation of robotic systems. This practice is a real time saver upon commissioning and a guarantee of quality for the set-up of the production means.
- Licences | PROCESS SIMULATE, DELMIA V5 ET V6, ROBCAD V9, ROBOGUIDE, ROBOTSTUDIO, KUKA SIM
- 3D modeling of the robot installation
- Case study, robot accessibility
- Off-line programming
- Curiting robot documentation
- Validating cycle time
- Making video of simulation
- Virtual commissioring
- On site assistance for commissioning and download programms
- Online robot programms upload to simulation software
Our on-site technicians
They ensure the commissioning and programming of robots. Human intervention allows us to validate the designs and comprehensively finalize the installations.
- Robot commissioning
- Robot calibration (definition zero vehicle)
- Robotics programming work, trajectory
- Peri-robotic commissioning
- Software application and standard robotics development
- Completion of documentation
- Monitoring and follow-up of on-site interventions
- Improving reliability and optimization of robot installations
- Technical Assistance
KUKA Systems is a long-standing client of ARPITEC. This partnership of more than 10 years is strengthened by a common approach to work, based on serious projects and serious teams. This is a real plus for KUKA which directly benefits from efficient technical results.
Testimonial from Bertrand Boutier: ARPITEC, a trustworthy company
« As part of our partnership, we value this company’s experience and the fact that they listen to their customers. Their experience allows them to anticipate our expectations and to be proactive in order to reach the final objectives ».
About KUKA Systems GmbH in France, KUKA AG Group
KUKA Systems GmbH Group is a provider of engineering services systems and of automated and flexible manufacturing solutions. KUKA Systems offers products and services for all industrial processing operations. It masters the construction of car-body assembly lines for all types of vehicles. From simple assembly means to the complete line, from semi-automated to fully-automated solutions.